We had an ultrasound today and everything looks very good with Baby Hansen's progress. His heart rate is right where it should be...153 (I think...I can't remember for sure), his size is great and he is weighing in right at 1 pound! We were very excited to hear that everything was right on track and he was doing well. (Oh..and yes...he is a he!!!) I wish I had a picture of Josh when they told us..."kid in a candy store" doesn't even compare to the ear to ear grin on his face!
The little guy was really shy during the photoshoot but we eventually got some good pictures. He had both arms covering his face the whole time!
We are very excited and thankful for a healthy baby boy!
YAAAAAY!!!! I can imagine how excited you must be to know what you are having. Am so excited to meet this little GUY!! :)
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!! Yay for baby boys! So excited for you! Boys love their mommies too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and hang on, boys are WILD, but so much fun! And though now you can't buy cute little sweater dresses or baby ugg like boots, you can still find lots of fun cute boy things! I'll look forward to all the updates.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby boy Elwood! Hope you are feeling great!
ReplyDelete