Some friends of mine put on a great shower for me and we got so much nice stuff! I can thank everyone enough for coming and for all your wonderful and thoughtful gifts! We are so lucky to have such great friends and family. We have the nursery almost ready...I will post pictures soon...but there is a lot of stuff that I haven't found a home for yet so it is a little messy. I have done a few loads of baby laundry...and our house is starting to look like baby land. A swing in the living room (we put it up already so we can hopefully get Waylon used to the change gradually and not all at once!)
Here is the baby bump right at 31 weeks. Oh boy!
Love your bump! You are too cute! It is amazing how "baby stuff" takes over your house!
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
ReplyDelete