Sunday, July 18, 2010

3 months old!

Our little man is 3 months old! He is such a happy little guy and is really fun right now! He smiles all the time and tells us all kinds of stories! He is starting to notice his brother Waylon and smiles at him too! Cale loves to be outside (except when it is 90+degrees). He is so good in his stroller so we have been going on lots of walks and hanging out at dad's softball games! He has recently started grabbing on to things and of course....putting his entire fist in his mouth! He is still a pretty good sleeper...usually about 9pm to 5am. He will wiggle a little bit and then goes back to sleep until I have to wake him up to eat and head to daycare. He loves all the kids at daycare and seems excited to see them in the mornings which makes it easier for me to leave him!

I took a few pictures of him on this 3 month "birthday" so everyone can see how much he is growing. Josh is hoping for 7 feet tall and left handed...major league bound! :-)








2 comments:

  1. I love the hat and the adorable little smile! What a precious baby boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these..he has such a personality already!

    ReplyDelete