Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lots to catch up on!

So I accidently dropped my computer and it has been at the Dr. for a little while so I am a bit behind on blogging. I will try to get caught up here!!

7 Months...Yes, Cale is 8 months old today but I havent given his 7 month stats or photos yet so here we go!

I am 7 months old!


At 7 months, Cale decided that he would like to sit up on his own (without falling over) and scoot all around the house. It was actually on Thanksgiving day that he decided to go all out for us and move pretty well! Here is a picture of him moving about with his cousins Katie and Macie.


I am so big! I can finally sit up!


Here are just a couple other pics I took at the 7 month mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment