Monday, February 6, 2012

Disney on Ice and Jolly Holiday Lights!

Rewind to November 2011!  

Over the last couple of years Josh's sister Callie and I have taken the kids to Disney on Ice and then driven through Jolly Holiday Lights.  Of course last year Cale was only 7 months old and was amazed by the lights and music, but I wasn't sure how he would do this year.  Sitting still for more than 10 minutes is quite the challenge for a then 19 month old.  He did great!  He watched and pointed at the characters and even took a little nap!!   Hopefully we will continue this tradition for many more years!  

Cale woke up from his nap just in time for the show to be about over!
After Disney on Ice we drove through Jolly Holiday Lights and the kids got to sit on Santa's lap!  I was a little worried about this adventure as well.  Last year; no problem.  He reached right for Santa and wasn't scared a bit.  This year he was a little more hesitant, but did great!!  

Visiting Santa at the end of Jolly Holiday Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment