Friday, May 21, 2010

1 Month Old!

So I am a little behind...weird! Cale is now just over 5 weeks old! He has been doing really well! We started putting him in his crib in his room at night (he was in our room in a bassinet before) and it seems to be going well! The first night I put him in there Josh was traveling for work and I watched the video monitor for like 15 minutes before I could fall asleep. It was a little lonely in there! :-)

Cale has been continuing to enjoy meeting friends and family and we have been out and about quite a bit! It wont be long before I have to go back to work so we are making the most of everyday and looking forward to the nice weather we have coming!!!

Here are some recent pictures!

1 Month Old:May 14, 2010
Watching dads softball game!
Right after eating!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he has gotten! Look at those long skinny feet! I took pictures of the kiddos at each month with the same stuffed animal next to them so you can see how big they have gotten. Enjoy the rest of your maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete