Monday, June 21, 2010

2 month stats!

Cale's 2 month appointment was on Friday. We survived the first round of shots...surprisingly, I didn't cry but it broke my heart! Poor little nugget just looked around for a second and then started to cry...real tears and everything! His little face got so red...I felt so bad! Other than that, everything went well. The doctor said he was doing great. Here is how he measured up:
Height 24 3/4 inches long; 97th Percentile.
Weight: 12 pounds 8 ounces; 71st Percentile.
Head: I can't remember the measurement, but it was the 52nd Percentile.

Growing like a weed! Those of you who haven't had your babies yet...when you hear "it goes by so fast"...believe it! I cant believe our little man will be 10 weeks old this week. We are already in 3-6 month clothes for the most part (mostly because of his length).

No comments:

Post a Comment