I put my photography skills (or lack there of) to the test and took a few pictures of Cale on his big 2 month "birthday"!
Over the last Cale has been on his first trip back to Griswold and we went to Dusty's for the first time! He even got so lucky as to get his picture taken with the owner! :-) (Josh's best friend from high school) We were back for Josh's 10 year class reunion...Cale did come to the reunion for a little bit, but didn't last long!
We also started daycare last week. He is adjusting very well. When I drop him off all the kids run up to me and say Baby Cale's here...Baby Cale's here! They play "this little piggy" with his toes, read to him and make him giggle and smile. The first couple days were rough for mom, but we made it through and are doing great settling into our new routine. It is much easier to drop him off when I know he is getting lots of attention and enjoying himself (at least I think so!)
Here are a few different pictures that I have taken quickly before heading out the door to daycare!
No comments:
Post a Comment