Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 Months


Cale is growing so fast!!! On January 14th he was 9 months old!
Here are his stats:
20 1/2 pounds: 53rd Percentile
30 1/4 Inches Long: 96th Percentile

Cale is crawling like a champ...all over the place, into everything! And he is pulling himself up to anything he can reach! He is getting pretty brave so I am a little afraid we might be getting a few more bumps and bruises as the days go on!
He LOVES to eat...still! We have started trying a few simple table foods and he has done great! He is still toothless so I haven't done too much but what we have done he has enjoyed! We recently had to switch to a new car seat because he is too long for his infant seat! I think he will like it a little bit better when he can face forward, but he seems to like it pretty well!

I am a little behind on blogging so I will get the Christmas post up (a little out of order) soon!

Hope everyone is enjoying 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment