Monday, October 17, 2011

18 Months!

Cale officially hit 18 months on Friday!  We had his appointment this morning and still growing away...even though the stats won't show that.  He is 28 pounds, and his head is 19 1/4 inches.  The nurse said his height was 33 1/2 inches which would really mean he SHRUNK!  I can assure you, this is not correct!  When she measured, I noticed that his head was pushing the top of the board back quite a bit, so I would guess he is closer to 35 inches.  (He was 34 inches at 15 months.)  Anyway...all is well with Mr. Cale.  He got 2 shots which he didn't really care for, but it was much better than I had thought it would be!  He cried when she gave the shots and then he was ok.  He just kept pointing and rubbing his leg!  Poor guy!  I always feel so bad when he gets shots!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  We are gearing up for family pictures this week and ISU Homecoming on Saturday!  Go State!


1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe Cale is already 18 months, Katie! Hope he is feeling better. SOOO cute, as always!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete