Sunday, September 12, 2010

5 Months

I can't believe that Cale is 5 months old already. He gets more fun as the days go by! He has recently found his voice and loves to scream. No, not when he is upset, he just screams for fun I guess. It is really funny actually. He will chit chat and then scream...chit chat, scream, chit chat, scream...over and over again! I have a video on my phone so when I figure out how to upload it or catch one with the Flip I will share it with you! Stay tuned!

We also tried cereal for the first time. I knew that Cale would probably love it...he doesn't get his figure by not liking food! It went really well and he of course enjoyed it. I can't wait to see how he likes food with some flavor in a month or so!


Cale will officially be 5 months old on Tuesday. We were home and he was in a good mood so I snapped a few photos to show everyone how much he has changed. With the father he has, he doesn't stand a chance...Cale already has a pile of band t-shirts. This is one of Josh's favorites; The Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment