Cale's 4 month stats:
Last month, Cale had his 4 month check up. He was 26 3/4 inches long which fell in the 98th percentile and was 16.2 pounds which was in the 78th percentile. Long boy!!
He also got another round of vaccinations at the appointment and didn't do too bad. At his 2 month appointment he cried for like 10 minutes, but this time as soon as the shots were done, he was ok! Much easier for me too!

That next weekend, Josh and I went to Chicago with our friends Matt and Mel. I had never been to Wrigley Field and before Cale was born, Josh set up this trip and surprised me! It was only the second time we had left Cale over night, and the first time for more than 1 night. I actually did really well. We both missed him like crazy but we had a really great time! We spent some time in Wrigleyville, did some shopping and went to a game!
Cale stayed with Grandma Kathy and Poppy Doug while we were away! He got to take his first trip to Glenwood! Mom and some friends threw a couples shower for our friends Blaire and Chase. I think they had a great time, and Cale got to play with his friend Josie! When the weekend was over, we were all had a great time, but were glad to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment