Sunday, September 12, 2010

Josie turns 1!


Cale got invited to his first party! Our friends Mike & Kori's little girl Josie turned 1 and Cale got an invitation in the mail, so of course we went! :-) We had a great time at the party helping Josie celebrate!

Cale got to meet lots of little friends at Josie's house. I have never held so many different babies in one night! It was a house full, but we had a great time. By the end of the night there were 2 month old twins Hudson and Nolan, 3 month old Joseph, 5 month old Cale, 1 year old Josie, 1 year old Bradley, and the older kiddos Emma, Abby, Lauren and Collin. And by older kids I mean 7is, 5ish and 3-4ish...I am not sure on the older kiddos exact ages, but I know they are all under 8 at least. Add that up...that is 10 kids under 10!

Doesn't Josie look adorable in her little tutu?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment